Customer care and efficient support are key elements of the LearnPad solution. Consultant teachers are employed to implement the solution in schools and offer guidance on curriculum alignment. LearnPad also has a dedicated team of eight full-time support staff who offer day-to-day technical and educational support free of charge and who work with schools to ensure they are using LearnPad effectively. In addition, LearnPad provides online user guides, use cases and supporting documentation to help schools understand best practice use of the devices and how to integrate them into day-to-day classroom learning activities.
LearnPad understands the need to always be at the end of the phone when teachers need support and guidance. A dedicated support line at local call rates is available every weekday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
We know busy teachers don’t always have the time to set up and install hardware devices on the school network, so we provide a turn-key installation and set-up service to get your school up and running as quickly as possible.
The On-Site Installation service provides a LearnPad-approved engineer to come to your school and deploy all the LearnPad products in your classrooms. The installation service includes the set-up and installation of LearnPad Group Sets, Classroom Sets and even Murus and Tabulus devices.
The installation service provides an engineer on site for up to 4 hours (half day) or 8 hours (full day). Typically, a half day is sufficient to set up, install and configure up to eight Group Sets of LearnPads (max 64 devices), and a full day is needed for up to sixteen Group Sets (max 128 devices).
The engineer will perform any of the following tasks:
- Deliver and unpack all LearnPads and accessories.
- Perform a full audit of the devices, with enrolment into the ClassConnect Portal.
- Configure devices to connect to the school Wi-Fi network and proxy server settings.
- Set up teacher accounts and student identities.
- Map your LearnPads to your network drives.
- Prepare LearnPads with a default lesson.
- Unpack and set up the charging unit and store all your LearnPads afterwards.