- Lowest total cost of ownership of any tablet solution in education.
- Total supervision and control of all devices – view and interact in real-time with every device.
- No on-going costs, no additional equipment required, and no annual maintenance or further IT support costs.
- LearnPad Office Suite is fully compatible with Microsoft Office tools.
- A global community with over 120,000 tablets in schools worldwide.
Tablets in Primary Schools
LearnPad's simple classroom technology has won multiple industry awards and our focus on education has enabled us to support thousands of schools to integrate technology into their lessons. Our hardware, software and accessories have specific benefits for Primary schools that meet the needs of students, teachers and technicians.
BENEFITS TO THE SLT
BENEFITS TO THE TECHNICIAN
- Quick and easy QR code facility for initial Wi-Fi and proxy set up.
- Easy remote device management – view device status, monitor student activity and update all devices wirelessly.
- View, edit and share Microsoft Office documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Technical support from a dedicated team by phone and email.
- No on-going costs, no additional equipment required – lowest total cost of ownership of any tablet solution in education.
- Teacher deployed lesson profiles means no need for day-to-day IT department assistance.
BENEFITS TO THE TEACHER
- Classroom-based devices, not tethered to the IT suite.
- £25 worth of free creative tools apps.
- Differentiate learning for each student by simply adapting the content on each device.
- Dynamic resource deployment enables teachers to instantly deliver documents and resources to all devices during the lesson.
- Maintain focus and control by limiting student access only to those apps, websites and files relevant to the current session.
BENEFITS TO THE STUDENT
- Supports learning and research.
- Increases engagement, including for the most reluctant of learners.
- Access learning in new ways, sparking creativity and allowing for different means of recording work.
- Bespoke lesson profiles ensure students remain on task.
- Can be used offline on field trips or education school visits.
TESTIMONIALS AND CASE STUDIES
Don’t just take our word for it. View our school testimonials and read our case studies to see how other Primary schools are successfully implementing LearnPad into their classrooms.
Penybont Primary School
Penybont Primary School’s purchase of LearnPads through the use of their Pupil Deprivation Grant (PDG), has transformed their classrooms by engaging the children to learn. This has led to improved levels of attainment and motivation for their students.
English Martyrs Academy
Cate Mann the Deputy Head of English Martyrs explains that with the motto ‘be the best you can be’ the school aims to engage and inspire learning wherever that may be.